Terms & Conditions
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Experts 24 Network ("exp24.net") and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website ("Site") or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the "Services"), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not click "Join Now" (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
The terms "we", "us" or "our" shall refer to exp24.net. The terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
exp24.net may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to these terms means that you are consenting to the updated terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services.
Before you can use our Services you will have to create an Account. On registration you may provide a email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody. You represent and warrant to exp24.net that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If exp24.net has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, exp24.net reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account.
Members are account holders. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure. For security purposes, exp24.net recommends that you change your password at least once every six (6) months. You must notify exp24.net immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. exp24.net will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account and You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
If you buy any of our paid Services, you agree that all payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations;
- You will provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- You will use your true name rather than pseudonym, business name, associations, groups, email address, or other characters when registering on exp24.net;
- You will not buy or sell exp24.net accounts;
- You will not create multiple accounts;
- You will not fund account or buy additional features for your question using fraud payment accounts;
- You will not create profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- You will not use an image as a profile photo that is not your likeness, a head-shot photo, or your business logo;
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent;
- You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner that:
- is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- promotes political party, individual or any kind of political organizations in any country;
- promotes dangerous products or services such as weapons, ammunition, explosive materials and fireworks; instructions for making explosives or other harmful products;
- promotes, encourages or engages in gambling behaviour, gambling websites or gambling related services;
- promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware;
- Beside that, we do not allow:
- Any kind of Content or Conversations that are sexually oriented, related to pornography or contain nudity; or
- Any kind of Content or Conversations that relate to the use of alcohol, tobacco or tobacco-related products, or to illegal drugs or substances claiming to provide unsubstantiated health benefits.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
The content on this Site, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("exp24.net Content"), are owned by or licensed to exp24.net in perpetuity. exp24.net Content is provided to you "as is", "as available" and "with all faults" for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of exp24.net.
Some of the features of this Site may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice ("User Submissions"), or (b) other content. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site, you represent and warrant to exp24.net that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
exp24.net does pre-screen User Content and may remove any item of User Content and/or disable your account found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement, at any time and without prior notice. exp24.net may also disable your account if has reason to believe you are a repeat offender. If we disable your account, we may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers. If we disable your account, you must not create another one.
In no event exp24.net, its employees, directors and all third party service providers, be liable to you or by any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages.
Dispute shall mean any dispute, claim, or action between you and exp24.net arising under or relating to any exp24.net Services or Products, these Terms, or any other transaction involving you and exp24.net, whether in contract, warranty, misrepresentation, fraud, tort, intentional tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis, and shall be interpreted to be given the broadest meaning allowable under law.
In the event of a Dispute, you or exp24.net must first send to the other party a notice of the Dispute that shall include a written statement that sets forth the name, address and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the Dispute, and the relief requested (the "Dispute Notice").
To file a dispute, you must submit an email to . The email must include:
Your account number;
Your name and contact information; and
A detailed account of the dispute.